Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

In Which I Have Myself a Sit

And I'm off again, intrepid readers!



Having managed to stuff 5 months worth of items into a duffel bag, small international-friendly rolly bag (which is also seriously the best rolly bag I have EVER HAD and also I just bought it TODAY and it has FOUR WHOLE WHEELS!!! Not half! WHOLE!) and backpack, I now find myself sitting in terminal 7 utilizing BA's colorful high backed chairs as I patiently wait for my flight to be called. All, thus far, is on time.


And I sit here, attempting to fill it constructively. As you can see via exhibit A on left, it has been constructive INDEED. I have successfully discovered that 1. built-in computer cameras are a good time, and 2. maybe using it to make odd photos surrounded by those one is to spend the next bajillion hours with on a large, packed flight is not the smartest of ideas?? Then again, perhaps it will make me friends. A better technique, I think, than hacking out half my lung like the man next to me and then swallowing whatever it was back DOWN in such an obvious fashion it was impossible to miss. You, Mr. Man, are NOT going to be my airplane friend.


20 minutes til boarding. The excitement builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment