Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Friday, December 12, 2008

In Which Farmer John Battles His Germies

Farmer John has an ickle widdle cowde today and he is NOT feewing wewll. Poor ickle widdle guy needs attention and WUB and maybe some chocowate. He feews so ucky wucky that he must take lots of nappy poos.



Farmer John has come up with a new way of pronouncing my name in order to get my attention because he thinks I am not being very sympathetic to his needs (I do not know WHY). It goes a little something like this:


2 comments:

  1. You make me laugh all the time. Are you afflicted with the Claire Pause?

    Since I have it, and Dad has it, and YOU have it, it must be Spencer Pause.

    Spencer Paws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man wouldn't that be GREAT? But no, sadly. I wasn't answering John because I was secretly filming him... THIS was why his arms flapped so frantically when he looked up and saw me there with the camera.

    Mwa ahahhahaaa!

    ReplyDelete