Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Monday, December 15, 2008

In Which I Am LEARNING

I just bought Rosetta Stone for Greek because it's time I am LEARNING. I just signed off of my first lesson and what I can remember is how to say "the girl drinks" and "the girl eats" and "the man drinks" and "the man eats." That will come in handy for myself and John - I can now give our waiters and waitresses a play-by-play of our meals.

Speaking of which, John and I have given up on finding new places for dinner. We tried a few and the best one by FAR is the one three steps from our hotel so we just go THERE every night. I bet they're going to be pretty excited when we come in tomorrow and I can tell them what John and I are doing whilst we dine.

Here is a picture of a preggo dog and a headless peacock:

1 comment: