Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Sunday, January 11, 2009

In Which Not So Much Goes On

I kicked butt at air hockey yesterday and won five out of five games. The subsequent gloating resulted in my obvious defeat today, though only by a game and wasn't close to the thorough schooling I gave John last night (to be fair, his rusty nail was a little strong at dinner and he wasn't quite as competitive as usual).

We generally like to go get food and then blow our money at the arcade.

Otherwise the weekend has been quiet and cozy. It's rainy and blustery outside, meaning John and I have both holed up with books and computers and not done much of anything. I change out of my pj pants only for those occassions that call for leaving the hotel, and THAT I can keep down to only once or twice a day if I try hard enough.

Tomorrow is once again Monday, however, and even though that doesn't mean much in this small little world we've created, I think I'm obligated to at least go to the grocery store - one of my jobs is making sure we have all our staples on hand, and as that only really consists of coffee and cookies and we're out of coffee, off I go.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:20 PM

    As long as there's not so much going on, I was thinking a photo of John writing would be nice. Or, even better, a video. (It wouldn't even have to show his key strokes if he has concerns about people seeing sensitive materials!) You could tell him it was a request from a fan, and maybe he would smile and wave for the camera.

    I don't mean to cause you extra trouble, but you did such a nice job on the hands...and well, you know...

    Thank you,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete