Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Friday, January 23, 2009

In Which I Was Not Drugged (Mom)

I feel WEIRD. I mean, I usually AM a little weird (John reminds me of this at least once a day) but I usually don't FEEL weird. Last night I was standing saying hallo to some folks and about 2 minutes later I had to bolt to the hotel because I allofasudden had to IMMEDIATELY go lie down on a cold floor somewhere. ODD, huh??? (the reason for this entry's title - I told mom and her two questions were "was it food poisoning?" and "did anyone drug you?")


So today I was going to put a big ol' post up about last weekend with all the things we did and saw with George and Christina but it seems uploading all those photos caused my computer to completely reboot (and show the terrifying blue screen) so I thought it wasn't to be today. Maybe tomorrow. But to give you an idea, here's a picture of a goat in a tree (look closely in the center of the foliage):


Also, Sunday night we're having dinner with a traveling circus troupe/jazz band. John got so excited when he saw them he immediately made them promise to have dinner with us (actually, he passed them a note inviting them to a party, a party which he had made up on the SPOT, and after we discussed the fact we only knew exactly two other people who would COME to this party we arranged to take them all out for dinner instead). THAT should be a fun time. What circus, you ask? Why, I have their website right here! http://cyclown.org/

Okay I'm gonna go lie down and embrace the weirdness.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:12 PM

    I see the goat! Awe, he's wearing a bell, just like in Heidi!

    I see two goats!!

    Wait. Is that a third on the far left?! --Or just a patch of ground camouflaged by Nature as a goat's head?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I totally know that "need to lie down on cold floor right now" feeling. I get it a lot. Not a lot a lot, but more than once or twice a year, which is kind of a lot. It used to happen more when I was younger and is probably related to my migraines. Don't get migraines. Do run off and join the circus. It's not that far a stretch at this point, and would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete