Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Monday, February 09, 2009

In Which We're On the Tour

I should probably be asleep right now, but instead I write a quick little entry saying I think I might spend the rest of my life touring farms. They are so much fun to VISIT!!! Also, I was glad to discover Limousin cows are still my favorite. They are so beautiful and tasty looking.

This last week has been fairly amazing, to say the least. The conference was wonderful and the farm touring has been just as good as I remembered, except this time we have a 9 seater van in which almost every seat is taken as we jaunt around Europe. Tomorrow we're off to Dottenfelderhof, yet another beautiful spot full of farmy beauty and vision.

I fully plan out flushing out this tour thus far a bit later. But dear lord, we're up and out again tomorrow for yet another action-packed day. Time to prepare.

2 comments:

  1. Distoh! Are you DRIVING that van??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:50 AM

    Whew! we are glad to hear from you - thought maybe the Goetheanum got you!
    debob

    ReplyDelete