Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

In Which I Encounter the Goetheanum

We did it! We made it to Dornach, Switzerland, home of the Goetheanum. It is the craziest building I have ever seen. Rarely do I have visceral reactions to architecture, but THIS building... oh dang. I don't even know if it's a POSITIVE reaction... I'm a little scared of it. It seems like it's going to maybe come ALIVE, and I don't know if it would work for the forces of good or evil. Luckily, we got here a day early so I've been able to creep around it a bit today, sniff it out and make sure we've reached a truce before things get going tomorrow morning. This is what it looks like:

I'm kind of a little bit excited about everything, by the way. So far everyone has been ridiculously interesting. I mean, there's plenty of time for that to change, but dang, so far SO GOOD. Whoooooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment