Contact Centre
Contact Centre

Friday, November 25, 2005

In Which My Rajasthani Adventure Comes To An End

So here it is, the day after Thanksgiving, and I'm sitting here in my pj's hours after arising. Snow is shining brilliantly out the window, the soundtrack from The Secret Garden is playing on the stereo system (which is actually odd. Since when do we play this CD???), and the family (biological and otherwise) is feasting on Thanksgiving sandwiches in the kitchen. I've almost completely recovered from jet lag, and I'm thinking this stomach bug I developed that last day in India (damn that final Alwar dinner!) might actually work its way out of my system soon. Thank goodness.

What we may conclude from the above: after a really, really long 24 hours of travel, I made it home, safe and sound. I love my family, I love being home, and I can't wait until the next adventure. I'm off to the Dominican Republic come December 29, so this puppy is going on hiatus until then, save for some pictoral additions (hopefully). Most of you I'll see sooner than later now that I'm back, so until then, SITARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment